iOS Setup guide (iPhone/iPads)
admin / March 22, 2017
GSE SMART IPTV – iOS Setup guide (iPhone/iPads)
*This app is not made by us. It is a app available on the web, we cannot control if it works or not we put the tutorial up for customers requesting it. ( you can also try other apps )
- 1. Download GSE PRO IPTV FROM APP STORE
- 2. On the left side, at the top click the 3 lines to open the menu.
- 3. Go To “remote playlist” and hit the “+” symbol in the top right.
- 4. Name the playlist as you wish. For example: IPTVCLOUDS.
- 5. Then enter your m3u playlist you get from your account, for example: http://p5.giffy.be:8080/get.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&type=m3u&output=m3u8
- 6. Click “add”.
- 7. Now open the playlist you named.
- 8. Pick your channel and start streaming.
Choose which ever option is best for you and start your streaming.
If you have any further inquires, feel free to contact us. We will assist you within 24 hours.